Saturday, January 29, 2011

After the Storm

The calm has finally arrived, my friends.
In my last post, I gave you an intimate glimpse inside the often frightening world of the Studying Teenager. If anyone (not including my sister - I know you're reading this) was reading this blog before that post, they certainly aren't anymore. But today, my friends, is a completely different day than then. Today I am well-rested, calm and worry-free. How, you ask?
Yesterday I wrote my last exam. It's nearly impossible for me to wrap my head around that fact, but there you have it. I've finished four courses! Whatever happens next, happens, and I'll save the freaking out over my marks for later. Now is the time for cleaning my room, shaving, doing my hair, getting back on my diet, reading, and socializing. It's a wonderful feeling, to be able to do all the things you want to do. I fully intend to get the most out of my four-day break. On Wednesday, a new set of classes begins, but for now, I am living the life.
iris

No comments:

Post a Comment